Sunday, October 1, 2017

Picture dump 2017 - John-Thomas 1

Okay, so I'm not going to be able to go through our entire summer vacation in detail. This much is clear. But if there is one thing I learned from accidentally deleting ALL the pictures we took in the last 3 years, we need more pictures of the kids on the blog and maybe a couple stories to go with them! Thankfully we had backups of many of the pictures.

John-Thomas - what's been going on with you this that we haven't shared here yet?

Well, Dad, glad you asked. I turned three years old nearly 6 months ago. Boy, you ARE behind on this blogging thing, aren't you? I didn't want cake for my birthday. I wanted DONUTS. We ate several dozen donuts of all kinds, colors, and varieties and from several different shops. That was fun!

I got superheroes, balls, a fire truck, and a monkey to play in my kitty house. I love them all still!


I love animals, especially my brother's dog. I steal him away every chance I can get. I also love his giant Mickey, the one as big as me - did you remember he got Mickey when he was my age or a little younger? He's the best! Too bad they're both usually hiding in brother's bed where I can't get at them....

I like to read. I love reading with my Mommy and Daddy. Here I am snuggled so cozzily in our summer hometel reading on a Sunday and posing in my sharp Sunday suit with Mommy.




I also like climbing trees and playing in bouncy houses. I run around ALL THE TIME. I like to pretend to be animals, mostly kitties or puppies, but sometimes monkeys. I'm learning how to read the letters A to I. I can count to 20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment