Sunday, October 1, 2017

Picture dump 2017 - Princess





Princess, what's been going on with you this year?

I turned six this year and started first grade! I got to celebrate my birthday several times - at home, at the hometel, and, best of all, with my cousin A. We met up at Las Vegas during the summer because Daddy's great-aunt died and we all came together for her burial. That was sad, of course, but I got to spend so much time with my best friend, A. She gave me a mermaid tail for my birthday! It was so much fun being her twinner.




In addition to being a mermaid, I also like to be Wonder Woman, a baby, a kitty, a princess, and "coocoo baby. And I love coocoo."



I walk to school everyday with my Daddy and my brother. I love my teacher and my class. I'm very good at reading - I passed off over 200 vocabulary words in the first couple weeks of school! At the end of the last school year I joined the Stephenville High Stingerettes for some training in how to be a cheerleader. I danced to Kiss the Girl from Little Mermaid. 


I got a major haircut this year - going from long hair to shoulder length. I like my new haircut. I like snuggling with Mommy in the morning. I learned how to swing all by myself (with a push at the start) but I still like it when Mommy or Daddy give me underdogs. Superstar and I took swimming lessons too. Here we are trying to cross the obstacle course at Splashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment