Saturday, June 29, 2019

Top 100 on the Watson billboards

Our first song hit 100 plays around here, so I thought I'd record the songs that we have listened to the most around here the last couple years. (With a 25ish way tie for 90th place, okay, it's more than 100). For anyone wondering, the kids and wife tend to like listening to the same songs many many times at one time, while I prefer to to spread things out, so the first songs here mostly reflect their preferences and the later songs tend to reflect my consistent favorites.

TOP 10
Image result for monody1. Monody by TheFatRat - 105
2. I am a Gummy Bear - 81
3. Super Mario by BYU Vocal Point - 46
4. Happy Working Song from Enchanted - 36
4. Yoda by Weird Al Yankovic - 36
4. It might be hope by Mercy River - 36
7. Inspiration by Terra Mia - 34
7. Happy by Pharrell Williams - 34
9. I am Moana - 30
9. Real Gone (Cars I) - 30
9. Super Mario Galaxy: Gusty Garden Galaxy by London Philharmonic Orchestra - 30

12. Monopoly Tycoon soundtrack: the 70s - 24

12 - 23 times
Super Mario World (Bowser Castle) by VG Cover Junkies
Cello Wars by The Piano Guys
Super Mario Sunshine by CDS
Surfin' USA by Beach Boys

17 - 22 times
Star Wars IV Main Theme by John Williams

18 - 21 times
You're Welcome from Moana
We Know the Way from Moana
Where You Are from Moana
New Super Mario Bros U by Retro Crowd
Star Wars V: Imperial March by Erich Kunzel (and John Williams)

23 - 20 times
A True, True Friend from My Little Pony
Star Wars II: Main Title by John Williams

25 - 18 times
Speak Life by Mercy River
I Heard it Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye
Yoda's Theme by John Williams
Popcorn (Radio Edit) by Jean Michell vs. United DJs

29 - 17 times
Will He Ever Come? by Michael McLean
Touch the Sky from Brave
Super Mario Wii Theme by Platinum Theme Pros
Roll up the Map from Jake & Neverland Pirates
Parade of the Ewoks by John Williams
Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear by John Buehler
No Te Pido Flores by Fanny Lu
Celos by Fanny Lu
Willow Theme by Erich Kunzel (and John Williams)
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear by Elvis
Carnaval De Paris by Dario G
Pa' Bailar by Bajofondo

41 - 16 times
Goober Peas by Tennessee Ernie Ford
Ojos Asi by Shakira
Duel of the Fates by John Williams
I'm so glad when Daddy comes home by Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints primary
All I Need is Love by C Lo Green and the Muppets
Please Mr. Postman by the Carpenters

47 - 15 times
Know who you are from Moana
How far I'll go from Moana
Ghostbusters theme by Ray Parker
The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Radio Edit) by Paris Encore
A Berry Happy Birthday from Strawberry Shortcake
What my Cutie mark is telling me from My Little Pony
The Puzzle by Mercy River
Rip it Up from The Other Side of Heaven
Pictures at an Exhibition: Promenade (James Levine and Mussorgsky)
Words by Hawk Nelson
William Tell Overture by Hans Zimmer (and Rossini)
Amor Sincero by Fanny Lu
Rocky Theme by Erich Kunzel (John Williams)
Back to the Future theme by Erich Kunzel (John Williams)
Spider Man 2 theme by Danny Elfman
Come unto Christ (2014 youth theme) by Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

63 - 14 times
Logo te pate from Moana
How Far I'll Go (reprise) from Moana
Estoy Aqui by Shakira
Raise Your Voices by Secret Garden
Mai Ai Hee (Dragostea Din Tei) by O-Zone
I Will Wait by Mumford and Sons
Devil's Courthouse by Mountain Heart
Be One by Mercy River
Theme to Exodus by Maksim
Tetris theme by London Philharmonic Orchestra
The Imperial March (again) by John Williams
Confrontation with Count Dooku by John Williams
Barcelona by John Tesh
Tu no eres para mi by Fanny Lu
Corazon Perdido by Fanny Lu
Hook theme by Erich Kunzel (John Williams)
Star Wars II Love theme by Erich Kunzel (John Williams)
Heaven (featuring Do) by DJ Sammy
I Just can't wait to be king from Disney Groove
The Bear Went Over the Mountain from some Disney recording
Nearer, My Good, to Thee by BYU Vocal Point
The Boogie Bumper by Big Bad Voodoo Band
I Can Walk on Water by Basshunter
All I Ever Wanted by Basshunter
The Old Chisholm Trail by Bar J Wranglers
Wake Me Up by Aloe Blacc
Have I Done Any Good by Alex Boye

90 - 13 times
I've got a dream from Tangled
I'll make a man out of you from Mulan
We should be more gentle with ourselves by Michael McLean
Christmas at Ground Zero by Weird Al Yankovic
That's how you know from Enchanted
Invincible by Two Steps from Hell
Jackpot by Thefatrat
Whenever I hear the song of a bird by the Tabernacle Choir
When Will my heart arise by Sissel
Peace I leave with you by Rob Gardner
Blessings by Mercy River
Reason for the world by Mercy River
Heaven (Cascada Radio Mix)
Grieg's Piano Concerto in A minor by Maksim
Praise to the Man by Lex de Azevedo
He's a Pirate by Klaus Badelt
I Will by Jon Schmidt
Let Zion in Her Beauty Rise by Jon Schmidt
Serenade by Jim Brickman
Goldfinger theme by Erich Kunzel
Return to Sender by Elvis
Super Duper Mario by Daniel Tidwell
Vuelie from Frozen
Bond on Bond by Bond
Ode to a Superhero by Weird Al Yankovic

No comments:

Post a Comment