Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3 Month Growth spurt

All most the day that Princess turned 3 months she just got ravenous. She was asking for food every hour and sleeping very little inbetween. Then after a couple of days of feeling like every plea was a request for food, I was nursing her and she lost all the milk she just drank and I think all that she had the feeding before. Half of my skirt, my shirt, my sheet and the bed. There was so much after mopping it up, I accidentally sat on it later and had to change my pants again that were totally soaked through. I am sure she was just as surprised as me. Derriill keeps trying to remind me that change is really normal for these little ones. I was just starting to get used to her schedule of sleeping and eating. I guess she is trying to keep me on my toes
  -- Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment