Sunday, April 1, 2018

Things my kids say - Mar 2018

Princess has taken to calling Swedish fish "Sweety fishie", or maybe it's "Swedey fishie".

Princess has discovered joke books. Our favorite recently:
Why was Dr. Frankenstein so popular? ... He was always making friends.

The kids have decided they really like listening to Uncle Steve's band singing "It's My Life." Their favorite line is "Like Frankie said, I did it my way." So I introduced My Way to Superstar this morning and explained what he was singing about. By the end, Superstar was concerned and asked if he was a good man or not. I said he wasn't talking so much about whether his actions were good or not, but explained that he was admitted that he was an agent to act and not be acted upon (2nd Nephi 2:14) and was taking responsibility for his actions, whatever they were. He then clarified, "Did he do it God's way too?" I like the way that boy thinks! May our ways always be His!

No comments:

Post a Comment