Thursday, August 9, 2018

Throwback Thursday - Balboa Park

The other day we very nearly lost our family computer - the one with all the pictures we've saved up for forever. I realized that, while I used to be diligent about backing things up, the advent of cloud computing and transferring every file to the next computer had made me lazy. As I'm going back, restoring old pictures to the current computer so I can put them on more modern devices, I know I want to preserve some pictures.

Joy's Aunt Jacquie flew out to San Diego with us to take pictures the day before our wedding (and the day of) at beautiful Balboa Park. Cousin Rich also took pictures of the wedding and the Utah reception. Those pictures and two filled photo albums were among our most treasured wedding gifts. Here are some of our favorites from Balboa Park. (Sadly, half of the CDs of pictures they gave us have corrupted since. I'll need to scan our wedding album book sometime.)










No comments:

Post a Comment