Friday, March 23, 2012

New at AUN this week

The strange new work I showed you earlier turned out to be more shaded parking. They also extended the new line of saplings (right in front of me) and are starting on a shaded path to the cafeteria (the line of poles extending to the left). So much you can see. The new graduation building roof is growing rapidly by the day and the library is continuing it's slow progress.

From the fact that you cannot see the mountains, you also know the dust is still present this week. Every day. This week it's been all I can taste or smell. There is widespread agreement this is a much longer dusty season than normal. Even when I step on the green grass - watered daily - dust clouds billow at my feet. A little dust devil grew up and blew in my face yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment