Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Isengaard



Ah, my impressive fortress! Who could ever scale your battlements?

And notice how camouflaged it is on a cloudy day!

Among the things that impresses me is that despite being the largest building around by a fair piece, it doesn't stand out markedly because it's well-surrounded by trees.









The guardhouse, where the guards are housed who guard our house.




The Ents nearly have me surrounded, but I'm assured they won't last into the summer months.

You can just make out at the bottom of the picture the Hobbit playground.




Bet you didn't know Isengaard had Two Towers, did you? This is the other one, but on a sunny day.







 And one of the majestic views looking down from our apartment.


AUN takes good care of us.

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all of the pictures of your new adventure! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

    ReplyDelete