Thursday, November 22, 2012

A single tear

I was talking to brother-in-law-the-doctor tonight about my MRI and was delighted to learn this pain might not be permanent. A couple quick snips and the pain should vanish (even if the risk of more bad stuff happening is a permanent feature).

Then I read a few verses of scripture before bed. I've read this before, many times, and we manly men love verse 44. Tonight, I grew one little tear for verse 43 of Alma 11:
43. The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame....
44. Now this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame...

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment