Sunday, September 9, 2012

First birthday party



My first birthday was a ball. About 100 of them, scattered all over the dining room floor. It took me a while to figure out what to do with them, but Daddy and Prince showed me how.

The plan was that we were going to go to the LA temple, then visit my great-grandmother, Grammy, for my party. Then we had a flat tire just south of Oxnard.


It took almost 2 hours to get a loaner tire and be on our way. By then we figured it was too late to go to the temple, so we just went straight to Grammy's. That gave her some private time with just me before everyone else descended on her.








And there they all are! The three great grandchildren.



I got my first purse. It has a cell phone, lipstick, keys, and a few other essentials. I really like taking things out and putting them back in again.


Grammy got me a beautiful white kitty. I can even call it "kitty!" I give it great big, open-mouthed kisses.

That's about all I do with it, actually.



Daddy got me a Merida doll from Brave. She was the first little doll I reached out to the in store. He thinks it's because she has red hair like I do.




I really like my duckies. The first animal whose sound I can imitate was a duck's. This had 3 little ducks and one great big mama duck. I like stuffing a little duck's head in my mouth.


The big surprise was this dolly that talks to me. She says "I love you, Mommy" and tickles and asks for her bear or her popsicle.


With all of my toys, I'm always very excited to see them, but I haven't quite figured out what to do with them for very long. I like them all and get a big smile on my face whenever anyone else wants to play with them ... I just don't know what to do by myself, y'know?

No comments:

Post a Comment